Introduction EOS Tokens DEX — First listing free onchain limit trading.
EOS Tokens — First listing free onchain limit trading.
The service allows seamless trading of any tokens based on the eosio contract.token, the interface has a function for self-creation of the market.
By looking at all available exchanges on EOS, the user can find that any exchange requires a token listing. This can impose restrictions on both users and application creators. From my point of view, the exchange should be free and not controlled by anyone.
- No control of listing. You can list any token by your self, for free.
- Fully onchain matching.
- Trade by limit/market.
- No fees for beta release time.
- The ui web app interact with nodes api directly, without any backend service.
- Early investors in tokens.
- Applications that are not willing to pay for a listing.
- Gateways which trade pegged assets.
- UI and contract sources will be published on GitHub.
- UI Features & Improvements.
- Trade history graph.
Please leave any feedback here or in telegram group. I would appreciate it very much 🙏